Monday, October 31, 2011

And that feeling was love...


There was a time when everything was dark. The skies were black, endless. The sun, no longer visible. My heart, no longer functionating. Until one day, it all changed. A sparkle of light peered through a black mass of clouds. It reached me. As time passed by, -maybe hours, maybe days-, something inside me came to life. It woke up. Before I noticed what it was, that feeling became stronger, and gained power.

Suddenly, that thin light ray became thicker and thicker, until it covered it all. I looked up, and what had been above my head was now gone, forever. Darkness and loneliness were replaced by hope and inmortality, and my heart started pounding once again. Illusion joined back my veins, and hope and faith came back in my life.

I was in love, and I couldn't fight it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment